Last modification: 9th of May 2018.
We are commited to protect and respect your private life, as precised in the following paragraphs :
1. Privacy and anonymity
All the information and answers to surveys will remain anonymous, and any analysis will be conducted on an aggregated level. You might be asked sometimes, while taking part in a survey, if you agree to disclose your identity (for example to receive a product to test at home, etc.). Decision would be yours and in any case disclosing your identity would be done without your agreement.
Otherwise your first name, last name, e-mail address, phone number or any other personal information you would voluntarily give us will only be used to contact you in order to offer you the opportunity to take part in a survey.
2. Data protection
All of its providers taking care of hosting are at minimum ISO 27001 certified, and datas are encrypted as soon as transiting from a servor to another, offering a suitable securisation, answering the legal expactations.
In case you would like to register to opinizy but that it is not available in your country, your registration request would be registered by our partner Mailchimp.
Your personal information would be hosted in the US, in compliance to the European law and by the adequation principle, as definied in the Privacy Shield agreements. These guarantee the same level of securitsation for your data than hosting these in an european country.
3. Personal data rights
In compliance to the Global Data Protection Regulation law, in rempacement of the French Data Protection Act of January 6th, 1978, you may benefit of the following rights regarding your personal information:
– Right of access and modification : you can access and modify the information you share with us directly by logging in your private space of this current website, or by contacting us throught our contact form
– Right to be forgotten : In case you unsubscribe from our services, your personal information would be erased from our servors and our partners servors, in compliance to the law.
– Right to portability : You can also ask for a complete extraction of the information you share with us, in order to port them to another survey website. You would receive an extraction of your datas readable with a spreadsheet software.
The database in which you voluntarily share with us your personal informations is declared to the French data protection administration CNIL (declaration ID : 2072606).
To exercice your rights, you may :
– Contact us through the contact form of the opinizy website : https://opinizy.com/gb/contact-form/
– Contact us through the contact form for personal information, on the website of the company fvc.ovh : https://fvc.ovh/vos-donnees-personnelles/
– Or by emailing us directly throught the following e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Free participation
You are free to leave the panel opinizy whenever you want, free of charge, without any condition nor notification. To do so, you just need to click on the unsubsciption links in the bottom of each electronic communication we send to you, or directley by connecting to your member area and click on Update profile / close account.
Any unsubscription request would cause the erasement of your personal information, and you would not receive any further email from us.
5. International code
We comply to the rules and principles of the market research industry, by respecting the international code ESOMAR and the French code SYNTEC.
This website and the surveys we send you may contain links to other websites, if opinizy agreed on it. However, since opinizy can not have the possibility to ensure the absolute liability of the other websites, opinizy may not be held responsible for any damages suffered by any Member or third party.
Opinizy, his partners and providers may use analytic cookies that would be analysed anonymously and in an aggregated way, and other marketing cookies that could be use to suggest a panelist to participate in a specific survey or to analyse its navigation in this website.
Some advertising cookies might also be used when visiting some specific pages of this current website.
Here are the details of the cookies used by the website opinizy :
|Cookies notification banner
|Registration form to be informed when opinizy would be launched in a country where it is not present yet
|End of session
|Redirection regarding the location of connexion
If you would prefer to refuse the cookies, we suggest consulting the Help section of your browser, or use our guide below :
– Internet Explorer : Tools > Internet Option > Privacy> Cookies
– Mozilla Firefox : Options > Privacy > History > Use custom settings for history > Accept cookies from sites
– Google Chrome : Tools > Advanced settings > Privacy> Content settings > Cookies
– Safari : Tools > Advanced settings > Privacy> Content settings > Cookies
To optimize your experience on this website, we advice you to accept the cookies used by our website, including third parts ones.
Don’t hesitate to contact us directly throught our contact form.
For any question regarding privacy, you can reach the company FVC diretly through :
– Our contact form dedicated to privacy : https://fvc.ovh/vos-donnees-personnelles/.
– The following e-mail address: email@example.com.